Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Got all my results back!

Oh, damn it. My results are pretty bad. Although i only failed ONE subject, the rest aint any better!! It's like all in a range of 50 plus, like... WHERE CAN I GO WITH THESE RESULTS?? Bad, bad, bad. But like what everyone says, Prelims are always MUCH harder than the O'levels. Then again, it's still bad! Oh one thing i'm really proud of myself is my Science Practical. It was good. I remember how i reacted before the exam, i went "Shit luh! Practical sure cannot make it one! Sure cannot make it one!" So it was pretty much unexpected. Anyway, Elijah's not in school today. He didnt get to me or anything. I dont know why but i really wanna hear from him, know about how is he, what is he really thinking, feeling, how's his results and everything!! SO MANY things to say, to ask. There's like a thousand and one question marks to be cleared in my mind! I hope his results are good though. oh by the way, during lunchbreak, i was really starving that i finally went to eat something. I didnt eat for the WHOLE friggin day yesterday so yea. Anyway, Mrs Loh taught us some thing, like to see how much we really believe in ourselves. It was funny a lil'. But still cool. It's psychologically proven okay! Then, slept through chemistry period. It's too boring. Oh yea, i'm in an extreme confuse state. Elijah's like one time really sweet, the other really bitter. One time really make me feel loved, the other make me feel hated. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! okay, went showing off the drawing he drew on my journal though. hah. He drew himself, by the way. enough.

With love, on Tuesday, September 26, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse